Working with popkorn
Do you like smiling?
Do you like working with like-minded ambitious team mates?
Do the words “work-life balance” matter to you?
If your answer to all these three is YES, then get in touch with us because we are looking for people LIKE YOU!
Life at popkorn
Current Openings (2)
popkorn is looking for a talented creative powerhouse. Somebody who isn’t afraid of taking risk on their way to creating world class creative work for world class brands. Somebody who knows the difference between traditional advertising and the industry’s future. Somebody looking to make a name for themselves and the agency where they work.
The Senior Copywriter role is a go-to creative hero who will be developing big ideas across marque accounts. You’ll be responsible for relentlessly elevating the creative quality on all work that passes by your desk while inspiring, motivating, and encouraging the talented creative team around you. From broadcast to social to digital experiences, you’ll be championing the big idea and ensuring creative integrity every step of the way.
- Concept award winning, break through work for clients across all forms of media
- Champion creative quality
- Lead, teach, mentor members of the creative department
- Contribute to new business efforts
- Ensure creative is executed within the agreed strategy, deadlines, and budget
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong, award-winning portfolio that showcases memorable creativity across media
- 3+ years at agency environments writing for full range of media
- Demonstrate creative success on wide range of client work
- No ego. Collaborates easily and often. Displays good judgment, maturity, and enthusiasm.
- Flexible and adaptive to meet changing needs or direction
- Bachelor’s Degree in Writing OR Creative Portfolio School Certificate OR equivalent design experience (non-degree is ok with us if you are awesome)Learn more about your future place of work at thepopkorn.com
Popkorn is part of the Value360 Group, one of the fastest-growing communication agencies in the country.
We’re looking for a creative, motivated Junior Copywriter to join our ever-growing team. This person should have a knack for storytelling and be able to distill sometimes-complex technical concepts into the clean, concise copy. The Junior Copywriter will report to the Senior Copywriter and will be a part of the larger Brand and Content team.